The electronic DAN DRYER IR heater allows you to prolong summer by several weeks - and summer evenings by hours. The space-saving IR heater is equipped with two most efficient infrared halogen quartz lamps, which are impermeable to dust and jets of water for an impressive IP65 rating. For impact-resistance, the lamps are fitted with silicone shock absorbers.
Several mounting options
The DAN DRYER IR heater is intended for outdoor use only and may be mounted either:
• onto a pole
• onto a brick wall, or
• hanging from ceiling or eaves
Advantages of a DAN DRYER IR heater are many:
• supplies infrared heat with instant effect and comfort
• produces neither noise nor smell
• takes up much less space than conventional patio heaters
• connects to a normal 230 V socket through flexible cable and plug included
• frees you of the inconvenient need for exchange of gas cylinders.